Prof. LI Yin’s group at Department of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnologyin Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMCAS) is mainly interested in molecular physiology of industrial microorganisms and systems biotechnology(http://sourcedb.im.cas.cn/english/zjrck/fs/201009/t20100903_2942409.html). His group is supported by National Basic Research Program, National High Technology Program, Knowledge Innovation Program and also funds from enterprises.
IMCAS was founded on December 3, 1958. It is a national comprehensive research institution that performs a wide spectrum of basic and applied research in the field of microbiology.
Position available: postdoctoral (2)
Research area: metabolic engineering
1) Ph.D holder in metabolic engineering, molecular biology, systematics biology, biological chemistry or other related areas;
2) experienced in fermentation and improving strains by metabolic engineering;
3) published papers in related research fields in international peer-reviewed journals (IF>3.0);
4) capable of conducting research independently;
5) good writing and communication skills;
6) a team player.
Send a C. V. including the above information to yli#im.ac.cn，caiz#im.ac.cn (please change # to @ when sending email)
Deadline: December 1, 2011