Prof. LI Yin’s group at Department of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology in Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMCAS) is mainly interested in molecular physiology of industrial microorganisms and systems biotechnology(http://sourcedb.im.cas.cn/english/zjrck/fs/201009/t20100903_2942409.html). His group is now supported by National Basic Research Program, National High Technology Program, Knowledge Innovation Program and also funds from enterprises.
IMCAS was founded on December 3, 1958. It is a national comprehensive research institution that performs a wide spectrum of basic and applied research in the field of microbiology.
Position available: postdoc (1)
Research area: conduct research on microbial metabolic engineering and strain modification
1) Ph.D holder or candidate in microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biological chemistry or other related areas;
2) experienced in genetic manipulation of colon bacillus;
3) published papers in related research fields in international peer-reviewed journals;
4) capable of conducting research independently;
5) good writing and communication skills;
6) a team player.
Send a C. V. including the above information to yli#im.ac.cn，caiz#im.ac.cn (please change # to @ when sending email)
Application deadline: June1, 2011