Dr. LIU Hongwei’s group at CAS Key Laboratory of Systematic Mycology & Lichenology of IMCAS focuses on the chemical study of the biologically active natural products.
Position available: Assistant professor
1) Majoring in natural products chemistry or microbiology (permanent resident of Beijing or 2010 graduate);
2) Research background of microbial active components is preferred;
3) Ph.D holder and published at least 1 SCI papers as the first author in peer-reviewed journals;
4) Innovative and a team player;
5) Good writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English
A full C. V. , two referees’ names and contact information should be sent by e-mail to: liuhw#im.ac.cn (cc to zhaopin#im.ac.cn) (please change “#” to “@” when sending email).
Application deadline: October 30, 2010