Prof. George Fu Gao’s group at CAS Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology & Immunology of IMCAS is mainly involved in proteomics and structural biology in the fields of molecular virology, molecular immunology and molecular bacteriology, and especially focuses on the structural and cellular mechanisms of T cell molecular recognition and envelope virus entry.
Position available: Assistant professor (1 or 2)
Responsibility: Perform research on molecular biology
1) Ph.D holder in molecular biology, immunology and microbiology;
2) Experienced in research on structural immunology, syncytial virus, eukaryotic protein expression and structural biology;
3) Published at least 3 SCI of EI papers as the first or corresponding author;
4) Commitment to research, responsible and a team player;
5) Good writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English
A full C. V. should be sent by e-mail to: yanq#im.ac.cn (cc to zhaopin#im.ac.cn) (please change “#” to “@” when sending email).
Application deadline: October 1, 2010