Prof. ZHU Baoli’s group at CAS Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology & Immunology focuses on the research of microbial physiology and metabolism.
Position available: Postdoctoral fellow (3)
Responsibility: Perform research on genetics, immunology and pathogenic microbiology
1) A Ph.D degree holder in molecular genetics, immunology and microbiolgy;
2) Research background of microbial physiology and metabolism is preferred;
3) At least published 1 paper as the first author in peer-reviewed journals;
4) Commitment to research, management skills and spirit of team work;
5) Good writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English
A full C. V., selected publications (.pdf), two referees’ names and contact information should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com (cc. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: September 1, 2010